Deadline: 5pm CT on Friday, Jan. 19, 2018
The 2018 Regional Conference at Texas State University will honor Chapters and individuals for accomplishments in the following categories. Click on the category to see the award and a description of the requirements.
All PRSSA Chapters in good standing are welcome to apply. Be sure to adhere to the following rules:
- Chapters may submit only one entry per category.
- You may submit entries in as many categories as you want.
- Applications must be submitted in PDF form via email to Conference Coordinator Alana Zamora (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Each entry must include the application form
- Four-page summary. Each entry must include a written typed, double-spaced summary of four pages or fewer.
- Supporting materials. You may include graphics, programs, brochures, endorsements and other supporting materials.
Entries will be penalized or disqualified if they include non-pertinent information, fail to specify their category or do not follow the rules above.
Make sure all materials are error free and thoroughly proofread. All application materials must be received by Conference Coordinator Alana Zamora (email@example.com) by 5pm CT on Friday, Jan. 19, 2018. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
If selected, at least one member from the winning Chapter must be present to accept the award on behalf of the Chapter.